Sunday, March 21, 2010

THEATERS


OKAY. Now I know I was going to post about my theater group, and I never did! Well you know what it wasn't bad. The play actually went fairly well, and I got compliments on it being my first role and all and that I did pretty well. It felt so nice! But our second play Inspector General kinda failed! Of course we had the people that pulled it through with great acting but everyone else were kind of bleh. I contributed to the blehness.... oh. Now we're doing Romeo and Juliet. Of course I'm Lady Montague, and I barely have any lines! I guess it makes sense cause I completely screwed my part in Inspector General over. But I got extra lines with the Chorus, so if I do them well, I hope I'll win my director's trust again! So yeah I hope I do well! We go on in may!

And also I joined theater in school. Of course I'm on a crew (costumes!) because we do musicals here and I have bad stage fright plus I only started taking choir serious now pretty much. You know maybe by senior year I'll get some part in it someday. But for now I think my place is at the sewing machine (LOLSEXISTJOKE?)! :D But oh well. The play we are currently doing is very 8Os so costumes crew will be knitting leg warmers! Oh I'm excited! For tech week especially. It's when everyone shows up and stays so late. oh YAY!

No comments: